1. Charlotte Collins, SUSA president, welcomes attendees at the opening of the conference.
2. Sierra Pickett, Dawn Haney and Funie Hsu of Buddhist Peace Fellowship.
3. Conference attendees in Ken Locke Hall, University of the West, Rosemead, CA.
4. Gabrielle Zhuang, Amy Love, and Mary Stancavage of Against the Stream, Los Angeles.
5. Funie Hsu, Asst. Professor, American Studies at San Jose State University, author, and board member of Buddhist Peace Fellowship.
6. Secundra Beasely, CloudWater Zendo, Cincinnati, OH, presenting a poster session on "Self Care."
7. Pamela Ayo Yeturnde, Pastoral Counselor and and spiritual care practitioner. She was the Keynote speaker for afternoon session.
8. Eijun Linda Cutts, Abbess, San Francisco Zen Center.
9. Sierra Pickett and Dawn Haney, Buddhist Peace Fellowship.
10. Sierra Pickett and JD Doyle from East Bay Meditation Center, Oakland, CA.
11. Niyyanika Samaneri, left, of Dhammadarini Sonoma Mountain Bhikkhuni Monasteri.
9 - 11
Charlotte Collins, president of Sakyadhita USA, welcoming conference participants.
Bishop Myokei Caine-Barrett, opening Keynote speaker for the conference.
Elise DeVido, Vice President of Sakyadhita USA, during opening meditation.
All photos by Jane McEwan.